CSCS - cscs Green card Package
Duration: 1 Day
Description: Complete this course, which leads to a fully accredited Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment. This qualification is an essential part of your application for your CSCS green card.
Price : 239 £
About this course
The CITB Health & Safety Awareness 1 day course is aimed at people who are entering or are already working in the construction industry. The site safety plus course provides candidates with an understanding and practical summery on the health, safety and wellbeing of their employees and the general public. The course covers their responsibilities and duties and what they should do if someone’s health and safety is compromised.
The health and safety course learning outcome are :
- Know the principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work.
- Know the importance of safe manual handling in the workplace.
- Know the importance of working safely at height in the workplace.
- Know risks to health within a construction environment.
- Know the importance of working around plant and equipment safely
This course is delivered through classroom-based tutorials Including case studies and group discussion. Course assessment will consist of completion of workbook. Delegates are required to achieve the pass rate of 80%.
A good understanding of spoken and written English is desirable in order to attend and complete the course