The course includes six one-day taught modules over six months, and two onsite assessment visits over the following six months. The course gives you the confidence to carry out your management responsibilities effectively.
QUALIFICATION AND GAIN
- Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management
- Once achieved you can contact CSCS to enquire to apply for a Management CSCS Black Card.
The course includes six modules and two onsite assessment visits. You study one module a per month and the qualification should take 12 months to complete.
- Introduction, NVQ induction and health and safety
- Leadership and management
- Communication and customer care
- Environment and sustainability
- Planning, programming and logistics
- Resource management (cost, cash and risk)
- On-site assessment
- Final on-site assessment