CSCS Green Card – NVQ Level 1- Labourer


One day course and one day test! (Certificate, test and card in maximum 10 days)



Do you work in the field of construction and want to take a step forward by hiring yourself on a UK site?

The first step you need to pass is the application for this CSCS (or Green CSCS Card Labourer).



This card will be required when applying for an unskilled job on the site.

As a beginner in the field, it is very important to know the safety and health rules in order to be able to work in the most optimal conditions.

Therefore, employers will check if you own a CSCS green card as a guarantee of work safety training.



Once you have this card, you will prove that you have:

  • passed the CSCS test.
  • NVQ Certification Level 1 (attests your general competence in Health and Safety in Construction).
  • a training course on site safety. Note: You can undertake one of the following safety and health training tests:
  1. Site Safety Plus Health & Safety Awareness Course (1 day)
  2. IOSH Working Safely Course (1 day)
  3. Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (1-5 days)



NVQ certification – National Vocational Qualification – is the mandatory act required by UK employers in all areas. Depending on the field in which you work / want to work, you need to follow the NVQ courses that help you test general knowledge in that area.

For the construction sector, NVQ testing and qualification are organized according to 5 levels.

If you apply for a CSCS Worker Green Card, you will need NVQ Level 1 NVQ Level 1 – NVQ Level 1. The assessment is practical and is carried out within one day by an accredited assessor.



The CSCS Labourer card is also useful if you want to renew a CSCS Red Card temporarily.

Green Card CSCS can be renewed after 5 years. If you want an advanced qualification for another fieldwork specialization, you can apply for other CSCS cards.

If you first come to work in the UK, it is essential to have a NINo – National Insurance Number

Health, Security and Environment Test is valid for 2 years. After this period, it requires a new test.

To obtain the CSCS CITB green card for the laborer it is necessary:

  1. Take a 1-day course and obtain the Level 1 Award Health & Safety in a Construction Environment
  2. Pass the Health, Safety and Environment test and obtain a Confirmatory Certificate (Score Report-Pass)
  3. After taking the exam, you will get 2 certificates which can allow you to order the CSCS card.

We provide the following services:

  • Obtaining the Level 1 Award Health & Safety in a Construction Environement;
  • Training and support with materials needed to pass the exam;
  • Scheduling the exam with translation into Romanian (or other languages, according to preference);
  • After taking the test, order the card.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “CSCS Green Card – NVQ Level 1- Labourer”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment